May 10, 2022 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Crypto Monday has analyzed the crypto ATM market and shown Genesis Coin as the most dominant manufacturer. The Australian firm’s global market dominance now stands at 41.4%. General Bytes takes the second slot with a market share of 21.7%, while Bit Access comes in third with 15.2%.
What makes Genesis Coin tick?
“Genesis Coin’s success is a result of its ability to innovate and keep up with changing trends in the industry,” says CryptoMonday’s CEO, Jonathan Merry. He adds, “Its competitive advantage lies in its superior customer service and quick deployment times. These have made it a preferred choice for crypto enthusiasts in America and across the globe.”
Its dominance of the American market is even more impressive. Here it has 44.6% of the market, making it the most popular brand in America. General Bytes and Bit Access come a distant second and third with roughly 17% market share.
These three firms dominate approximately 80% of the crypto ATM market, leaving other manufacturers to account for 20%.
Retracing Genesis’s journey towards global dominance
Genesis’s rise to the top has been nothing short of spectacular. The company has been growing its crypto presence steadily since 2014. It began with only two crypto ATMs but has installed over 15,000 of them today.
It began its dominance by providing easy-to-use and affordable crypto ATMs. This strategy made them popular among retailers and restaurants who wanted to accept Bitcoin payments without investing heavily in hardware or software development.
Since then, Genesis Coin has been focusing on increasing its market share by introducing new features. These include biometric security measures and improved designs of their ATMs.
Read the full story here: Genesis Coin dominates the Crypto ATM market with its dominance standing at 41%
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire – a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investing involves risk and possible losses. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. Contact management and IR of each company directly regarding specific questions.
More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release and our other news services on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/ and tickertagstocknews.com